In this episode of #QuickTakesWithBangaloreTimes celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala talks about keeping the festive ill-health in check by sharing a few tips to remember." "Simple lifestyle moderations can help you look your best this festive season. Gaining weight in on the rise and it is quite common to gain a few pounds but we need to remember that food is the essence of life and we should respect that," says Yasmin. She shares her five tips.Watch those snacksWhile it might be tough to fight the temptation, but the best thing would be to make informed food choices by consuming healthier snacking options like almonds which contain Riboflavin, Magnesium, Protein, Vitamin E and zinc that contribute to a healthy diet. It would also satiate your cravings.Eat SmartTry to limit those fried food and unhealthy food options and instead pick up those veggies, fresh fruits and lean proteins.Make Smart food choicesI do not believe in the word diet but rather I focus on encouraging my clients to make smart food choices to make healthy food choices leading to a healthier lifestyle. We must make efforts to stay healthy and ensure good nutrition. Fitness firstApart from the above mentioned modifications. One also need to give fitness a chance. Life will get stressful and busy, but do not compromise on your health. Take on any challenge and push yourself to exercise for at least thirty minutes every day. Also, motivate those around you.
- Best supplements for weight loss: Capsaicin shown to boost metabolism and aid fat burning – Express
- Duck Eggs vs. Chicken Eggs: Nutrition, Benefits, and More – Healthline
- Ask the Doctors: Transition to vegan diet should be gradual – Lompoc Record
- Are sardines good for you? Nutritional benefits and more – Medical News Today
- Vitamin D supplements: how to take them safely – GOV.UK